Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 7th, 2012

We said goodbye last night to Skip, and then today drove to Kansas City.  My nephew Alex was getting married the next day.  30 of our immediate family members were there to see Alex and Toni get married.  First stop in Kansas City, was a great hookah bar!  Next stop to the hotel to meet up with family.

Just the other side is the hookah bar in downtown Kansas City.

Downtown buildings in KC.

Michael with triple apple shishaw with apple juice in the bottom, all found at:
www.alhookahhafla.com
This place is GREAT!

My mom, Karen, my 3 beautiful nieces!
Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Abigail.

My baby sister Brenda, Vincent and my beautiful niece Meredith.

Rebecca, Brenda, Vincent, Meredith, Elizabeth,and Timothy in front and center.

My beautiful eldest sister Julie, with my youngest nephew Benjamin to the right.

My terrific dad, Vincent and my nephew Benjamin.

Andy, my niece Meredith and Pong our teddy Bears.

Vincent with his niece Meredith and Vincent's portable hookah.


No comments:

Post a Comment