Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 8th, 2012 --- Alex and Toni's Wedding Day!

Today is the big day, Alex and Toni are getting married!  Yeah!

My three gorgeous nieces!  Elizabeth, Rebecca, Abigail and proud Uncle Vincent.

Toni, getting ready to go to get married.  

Another house we want to buy and move to Guerneville, CA

Uncle Vincent & Uncle Michael

Benjamin looking quite adorable!


Elizabeth, Rebecca, Abigail, maid of honor, Toni, minister, Alex, Jeff (the proud dad of Alex) Nicholas, my eldest nephew, young Timothy, Ryan, and Toni's brother Adam, who is Toni's younger brother.

My beautiful mother Karen, my nephew Alex, who just got married, and my terrific dad, Bob.

This was posted in front of the church.

my Aunt Sue, Michael and my Uncle Jerry.

Jeff (the proud dad) Nicholas my eldest nephew, Toni, the blushing bride, Alex her husband, Adam, Toni's brother.
Front row, Benjamin who is tired, and his brother Timothy.

The reception was held at a beautiful golf house country club.

Julie, my sister, and my dad, talking with two friends of Toni's.

The very yummy wedding cake!
Notice two polar bears on top of the cake.




Benjamin, Abigail, Adam, Alex, Toni, Rebecca, Ryan, Elizabeth, and Nicholas.

Brenda, Marcia, Julie with their brother Vincent



No comments:

Post a Comment